top of page
Search

Hot Tub Tradegy



 

BREAKING GRAPHIC: A Texas man has died after being electrocuted in a hot tub at a private resort in Puerto Peñasco, Mexico, and his wife rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries.  State of Sonora officials said Jorge Guillen, 43, and Lizette Zambrano, 35, from El Paso, Texas, were in a jacuzzi just after 8pm on Tuesday at Sonoran Sea Resort. Jorge was electrocuted and according to Mexican outlet Norte Digital, his wife Lizette was transported to a US hospital on the border where she remains in critical condition.  While officials are still trying to determine the exact details of what happened, it is believed that the tub had a surge of electricity run through it while guests were using it.


 



38 views4 comments

4 Kommentare


Yea what's crazy about this one is you can see the people standing around confused as to what to do. No one wants to be electrocuted saving this man.

Gefällt mir

That's unfortunate, god bless them.

Gefällt mir

commzeta
commzeta
16. Juni

Prayers

Gefällt mir

Praying for the family.

Gefällt mir
bottom of page